Cleveland Christian Home, a non-profit organization specializing in providing treatment for at-risk males ages 6-17 is seeking a full time Residential Treatment Specialist to join our team.
You will work directly with our high-risk youth by providing supervision and guidance in their daily living routines.
Responsibilities include monitoring the children and maintaining a safe environment and implementing crisis intervention techniques when necessary.
• High school diploma or GED required; additional education and/or training desirable
• A minimum of one (1) year experience working with at-risk youth in a residential environment.
• Must have the ability to physically restrain clients of varying age/height/weight.
• Successful completion of all required pre-hire tests and proof of current TB test upon hire.
• A valid Driver’s License, appropriate driving record with appropriate insurance coverage
• Must be able to work 7am-3pm, 3pm-11pm or 11pm-7am
Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org