|The Community-Based Therapist provides and/or coordinates therapeutic and related services to assigned clients aimed at addressing their mental health and support needs.
• A Master’s degree in Social Work or Community/Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
• A minimum of one (1) year experience in counseling, social work, and/or in providing therapeutic support services to children and families; An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
• Licensed by the State of Ohio Counselor & Social Work Board as a LSW/LISW or LPC/LPCC.
• Must have and maintain a valid Ohio Driver’s License, personal vehicle, appropriate driving record and appropriate insurance coverage at all times.
• Successful completion of all required pre-hire tests and proof of current TB test upon hire.
We offer the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Up to 4 Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Free CEUs, Clinical Supervision, Performance Based Incentives, Mileage Reimbursement and Employee Assistance Program
Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCH Welcomes New CEO
- A Sustaining Legacy