Cleveland Christian Home, a non-profit organization specializing in providing treatment for at-risk males ages 6-17 is seeking a full time Clinical Coordinator to join our team.
Under direction, the Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the administration, development, evaluation and coordination of the various residential programs and all clinical services within the Out-of-Home Services division. The Clinical Coordinator is also responsible for supervising staff, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements, laws and standards and ensuring the success and effectiveness of the division’s clinical services.
- Education, Training, and/or Experience:
- A Master’s degree in a related field; Doctorate preferred.
- A minimum of five (5) years experience in providing therapeutic, residential, social or program services to children and families.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed by the State of Ohio as a Licensed Independent Social Worker with Supervision Designation (LISW-S), a Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor with Supervision Designation (PCC-S), or a Licensed Psychologist.
- Must have and maintain a valid Ohio Driver’s License, appropriate driving record, and appropriate insurance coverage at all times (as required by agency policy and/or insurance carriers).
- Successful completion of all required pre-hire tests and proof of current TB test upon hire
We offer the following benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b) Retirement Plan, Up to 4 Weeks Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Time, Paid Personal Time, Paid Holidays, Free CEU classes offered to Licensed Social Workers, Clinical Supervision, Performance Based Incentives, Mileage Reimbursement and Employee Assistance Program.
Submit your resume today to firstname.lastname@example.org