Cleveland Christian Home exists to be a haven of hope and healing for children, youth and families struggling with mental illness, abuse and neglect.
Cleveland Christian Home will be a center of excellence providing the highest quality services to meet the physical, emotional, intellectual, cultural and spiritual needs of children, youth and families. In order to create this vision, we are dedicated to:
- Employing highly skilled professionals who work jointly with children, youth and families;
- Providing services in a responsive, flexible and supportive environment;
- Developing programs and maximizing resources as a response to the needs of children, youth and families;
- Networking with other agencies to realize the best possible resources for children, youth and families;
- Utilizing the talents and resources of our Board of Trustees, Staff and Volunteers to establish Cleveland Christian Home as a center of excellence.