1. Education, Training, and/or Experience:
· A Master’s degree in Social Work; or a related field
· A minimum of five (5) years experience in providing therapeutic, residential, program services to children and families; or
· An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made for qualified individuals to perform the essential duties.
1. Plans and directs the residential programs and services for the Cleveland Christian Home’s Intensive Out-of-Home Services division
2. Develops, plans, and implements administration, program policies, procedures, and goals
a. Works in close cooperation with the division Director and Clinical Coordinator. Working with the clinical staff to provide quality treatment.
b. Facilitates program activities and services with staff, residents, and supervisors
c. Assists Clinical Coordinator in the use of clinical therapists and individual or group therapeutic interventions
3. Participates in long-range planning for the programs and the Out-of-Home Services division
4. Responsible for the recruitment, hiring, training, and supervision of employees. In cooperation with Human Resources. Responsible for monitoring evaluations review. Participates in the orientation process of new employees.
5. Recommends staffing levels
6. Administers, monitors, and evaluates assigned programs, projects, and services; projects program needs
7. Evaluates, assess, and plans program goals in conjunction with the Division Director
8. Prepares reports and summaries as needed; ensures the completion and timeliness of all required documentation,
a. establishes record-keeping practices that comply with professional standards and agency licensing, rules and regulations.
9. Ensures program compliance with professional standards, agency, licensing, or other regulatory standards and requirements including clinical record-keeping practices
10. Coordinates with appropriate staff to establish accurate intake guidelines for program clients and with expediting medical and therapeutic services for new residents
11. Assists with the planning and development of ongoing continual education/training programs for all residential employees.
12. Monitors the work of employees and ensures compliance with policies and procedures
13. Responsible for the proper reporting of incidents.
14. Maintenance: Assist other staff in maintaining neat and orderly residential units, conduct regular inspections of resident’s rooms, drawers, closets floor, clothing. Delegate needs to appropriate staff.
Give maintenance a list of repairs or replacements needed to ensure the agency meets licensing standards.
15. On-Call required to share the on-call responsibility with the supervisory team.
16. Ensures proper coverage is provided according to license standards. Meets ratios. Assets supervisors to cover shifts
17. Ensures Supervisor, timesheets, leave requests, etc. Are complete, accurate, and in compliance with the agency’s policies, procedures, and practices.
18. Actively participates in program activities, including education, meetings, supervision, and consultation.
19. Actively participate in providing disciplinary action to employees.
ADDITIONAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS described here are representative of those that must be routinely met by an employee to successfully perform the essential duties of this position.
· Physical capacity for frequent bending, stooping, and lifting.
· Ability to perform job responsibilities in a facility or residence with multiple levels and without elevators or mechanical transportation.
· Operate a computer and keyboard. ·
· Smoke-free working environment
· Ability to provide services during non-traditional working hours
· Ability to travel to provide services.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $55,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
You must be fully vaccinated and show proof. Employees are wearing masks.
- Master’s (Required)
- residential, social, program: 5 years (Required)
- LSW (Required)
Work Location: One location
Posted: 8/29/22 – will remain open until filled