Cleveland Christian Home’s mission is to provide a haven of hope and healing to children, youth, and families struggling with mental illness, abuse, and neglect. Apply now to become part of a winning team! **
JOB SUMMARY: Under direction, the RN Supervisor provides medical and health services to children served at the Cleveland Christian Home and work supervision to the agency’s nursing staff.
- 1. Education, Training, and/or Experience:· A minimum of an Associate Degree in Nursing;· A minimum of three (3) years experience in pediatric and/or public health nursing; or· An equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.2. Licensure:
· A licensed RN/LPN
· Must be fully vaccinated
· Full-time (40 hours a week)
· Part-time Alternating weekends; Shift (12 hours shift) 8 am to 8 pm, holidays
· PRN On-Call as needed may include holidays
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Recording medical history and symptoms. Conduction physical examinations.
· Administering medications and treatments. Monitoring patients’ health.
· Advocating for the health and well-being of children. Providing medication management, communication with children, supportive services, and families.
This position description is not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, or skills required for the job and is subject to review and change in accordance with the needs of Cleveland Christian Home.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, PRN
Pay: $24.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Rehabilitation center
- 12-hour shift
- 8-hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Must be fully vaccinated and must wear a mask.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Cleveland, OH 44111: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- BLS Certification (Required)
- LPN (Required)
Work Location: One location
Posted: 8/29/22 – will remain open until filled