Every Other Weekend
Cleveland Christian Home’s mission is to provide a haven of hope and healing to children, youth and families struggling with mental illness, abuse and neglect. Apply now to become part of a winning team! **
JOB SUMMARY: Under direction, the Weekend Nurse passes medications and provides medical and health services to children served at the Cleveland Christian Home every other weekend.
- Education, Training, and/or Experience:
- A minimum of one (1) year experience in pediatric and/or public health nursing; or
- An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
- Certifications, Licenses, Registrations:
- Licensed by the State of Ohio Nursing Board as a Registered Nurse (RN)
- Must have and maintain a valid coverage, appropriate driving record and appropriate insurance License, Ohio Driver’s all times (as required by agency policy and/or insurance carriers)
- Successful completion of all required pre-hire tests and proof of current TB test upon hire.
- Preferred Qualifications
A Bachelor’s Degree of Science of Nursing
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour